FOLLOWERS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

something.

And so it came to be this isolation that I am. I can only look to me to find the way it all began this confusion, constant hunger for something more than this. I strive to find this being that I envision, yet seem to miss. Could it be that I am empty, or maybe a little lost? Could it be that I am lonely, or seek happiness at any cost? This never ending something that I am living deep inside, depicts the illusion of myself and all I have to hide.

i can't stop pretending to myself. Dunno why..

There is a great deal of depression that has overtaken my soul, it floods deep within, into every inch that makes me whole. I wonder and worry of thought throughout the day, what is to come, to my dismay. As a flood of tears pour out of me in all my expressions, more and more comes, more and more depression. I assure myself everything is ok! But who am I fooling? Then I burst into a spirit of rage. I have questions, and there are answers. But I'm afraid and much too weak, When I try to explain, I hear I'm hearing wrong and need to be meek. But this is how I feel, there's no wrong or right, but as I battle with myself, I always lose the fight. I feel intimidated sometimes by others, but as I said "This is how I feel" The pain in me is very real. I lose control, my thought go wild, and here I am only a child. If only you knew what I thought, If only you knew what I fought. I need my thoughts held captive.

what happen ohh?? aku mereng lg.. (T_T)

No comments: